Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Basketball At The Park

With the Southlands Christian season being over, I have not had the opportunity to play any kind of organized basketball that I would usually do in the offseason. All the leagues that I usually had been in ,before playing at Southlands Christian, were all full and I had no idea how I was going to play organized basketball again.

After realizing this, I just though about going to the local park and just shooting around. For me, just being able to shoot a basketball into a hoop is satisfaction enough for having the need to play basketball. So, what I did was go to the park every morning during spring break and shoot the basketball. I was able to do this because I would be dropping off my sister at school which meant that I had to wake up early. When I dropped her off, I went to a park in Walnut where I would just be shooting by myself working on my mechanics and getting a good rhythm in hopes that this would benefit me if I were to play again somewhere else. I would go there and play for about an hour and a half to two hours.

The park I went to is called Butterfield Park in Walnut.


No comments:

Post a Comment